So it looks like I have lost weight fasting even though I had our Valentine's celebration dinner last night. We went to The Melting Pot, where I had quiet a bit of cheese and chocolate amongst other things. Today is my third day, it is one minute to my 5 pm window. :) Three days in a row of keeping my commitment to fast till 5 pm. I was just a few minutes early at the restaurant yesterday, but I'm still counting it. Yesterday we also went to Costco, hubby and I. He ate all the snacks they offered, it was fairly easy for me to ignore. Today though has been tougher, little depressed again today. I'm at home and keep wanting to go dig through the fridge. I think I am struggling emotionally "more" than physical hunger. It is 5:07 now and I have made it! Again today I am proud of myself atleast for this.
I made myself take the dog for a walk also today, so that was good too. Not a huge walk on my bum knee, but got some fresh air.:) From Philippians the word "instead" seems to stand out. I need and attitude adjustment.


No comments:
Post a Comment