Day 1 - 173.6 lbs
This is just a log for accountability and to learn to know myself when it comes to why I do the things I do. Dr. Bert from http://www.fast-5.com/ suggested in his book to keep a Fast 5 Blog.
First day to fast till my 5pm window. I actually made it to 6pm. It wasn't to hard once I made up my mind I was doing this. I had couple moments while running about town where the fast foods look tempting, but nothing to over the top. About 4pm I looked up from my computer and I think that is when I felt true hunger. I am proud of myself.
I have learned from a past try at this that I should eat something small atleast a half hour before I eat my meal. Otherwise I gorge food down at meal time. I had a palm full of sunflower seeds and a BIG swig of apple cider vinegar. Sat down to my kale,sausage, mushroom, bean soup 20 minutes later and I ACTUALLY LEFT SOME IN THE BOTTOM OF MY BOWL! (for later if I want to finish it.) If you knew me, you would know I could put down three of those bowls. But I felt stuffed and almost wanted to throw up. I think it was the ACV, I think it just kinda hit me different. I am going to try use this trick again tomorrow. My plan is to have beet/vegy smoothie (soon to be a nightly ritual) later and maybe a glass wine.
Tomarrow my hubby is home with me, I WILL FAST UNTIL MY 5PM WINDOW NO EXCUSES!
I think my first goal is not a weight goal, but a short term commitment goal. I think I will commit to 10 days of fasting till 5pm no excuses! Of course this is a life style choice, but for now so it's more focused a 10 day goal sounds good.

No comments:
Post a Comment